Sunday, May 4, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my glorious blog! Basically, I've been writing pro-Israel notes on Facebook with a tinge of wit and sarcasm for a while now, and a few faithful readers suggested that I start a blog. Despite my almost complete computer illiteracy, I figured this might not be the worst idea. So here we are.

Basically, as the name implies, I am a passionate Zionist with a viewpoint that is, admittedly, not mainstream. If you're looking to read tear-jerking tomes lamenting the suffering of the peaceful, kitten-cuddling Palestinian People or extolling the virtues of the so-called "Two State Solution," this is probably not the blog for you.

But if you're looking for decent, kinda funny writing with a pro-Israel bent: welcome! I will try to update frequently and write stuff that is not too indescribably boring. So buckle up, and let's get started!

No comments: